CHOOSE YOUR OWN PLAN OR CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM QUOTE.
10% flat discount on one-time services if the payment is paid 100% upfront.
Same discount for retainer clients if the payment is paid annually.
Website Pricing & Packages
Brochure & Card & Logo Design Packages
Design & Development Procedure
- Collect the complete requirement of the project and analyze the requirement,
- Prepare the compete proposal for the Client which contains action plan, features list, cost, payment mode, phases, deliverables, technologies and time estimations,
- Review the proposal with the Clients and have feedback,
- Have contract,
- With all clear understanding of the requirements sending invoice of 60% of the total payment, Receiving the initial payment, Upon upfront amount clearance we start working on the Project by adding Client on Slack.com’s Designate Channel where other Team Members i.e. Project Manager, Team Lead, Front End Developers, Admin Panel/Backend Developer, Designer will be there to assist you and gives you updates about the work,
- Start the with design process i.e. wire framings, layouts, complete screens and upon approval from your side drag into development process,
- Sending invoice for Final payment before Going Live,
- Training on how to manage i.e. add/remove, maintain from the backend. We provide the video tutorials to the Clients.
Payment can be made through either via Cash, Online Banking, Western Union,RIA, Wire Transfer, Cheques, Payoneer etc.
- Handing over the Source Code of the project and Launch the Web and Apps.
- Handing over the used Files (Logo, images and other documents).
- Handed over the User Manuel i.e. video tutorials.
- 90 days free support will be provide after the delivery of the project. Support includes guidance, error or bug sorting etc.
Phase 1 Create the Designate Channel for the Customers on Slack.com
Phase 2 Wire Frames => Flow Diagrams => User Interfaces/Layouts
Phase 3 Development of Backend i.e. Admin side etc
Phase 4 Linking of Frontend and Backend
Phase 5 Alpha/Beta Testing
Phase 6 Launch to the Host, Google Play Store, Apple Store
Phase 7 Testing, Maintenance & Support
Please Note: We don’t respond to the incomplete or one-line enquiries, so please provide your Website and Mobile App requirement in detail i.e.:
- What kind of Web and App you are looking for?
- Any reference Web or App (if any)?
- Features you need?
- Scope of work?
- Cycle of the App or Web? etc.
Upon them we’ll be able to send you the complete custom proposal and proceeds further accordingly. You can email us at email@example.com